How to Stop Making Excuses and Achieve Your Goals and Make it Happen!
How many incomplete goals do you currently have on your agenda? If you’re anything like the vast majority of us, then chances are that you have hundreds of projects that you started and never completed, countless goals that you told your friends but never saw through and all kinds of dreams that seem to be getting less and less likely to come to fruition.
And it’s for this reason, that you may find people roll their eyes when you tell them your ‘next big project’. When you start a new training program to lose weight and everyone – including you – knows that you’re likely to have lost interest by month two.
Or when you talk about the app you intend to make, the website, or the business project. Or when you talk about that dream trip to Japan…
This is the way of things for many of us. We work incredibly hard at things we don’t feel passionately about just to put food on the table but when it comes to fulfilling our dreams, we are remarkably ineffective.
It’s time to change all that and to start making those goals happen. But how can you turn it all around?
Submitted On:10 Jul 2017
File Size:131 MB
License: Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- [YES]Can be sold
- [YES]Can be used for personal use
- [YES]Can be packaged with other products
- [YES]Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES]Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES]Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES]Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES]Can be used to build a list
- [YES]Can print/publish offline
- [YES]Can be given away for free
- [YES]Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES]Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES]Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO]Can modify/change the main product
- [NO]Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO]Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO]Can convey and sell Private Label Rights